Do what you want to do
- Get an overview - or get detailed. It's up to you.
- Intuitive interface that's always getting better.
- Log your workouts, diet, and body stats.
- It's free and easy.
"Become your own guinea pig. Keep a detailed training journal and food diary." - Paul Chek
- Thousands of items to log.
- Quickly log foods from your favorites list.
- Look at your daily intake at a glance.
- Don't see a food you ate? Add it!
"I can't emphasize enough how important it is to write down your diet program and keep track of exactly what and how much you are eating on a daily basis." - Arnold Schwarzenegger, The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding
- Quickly and easily log a workout.
- Designed for strength athletes, by a strength athlete.
- Large selection of strength and cardio exercises to log from.
- Create routines so you can easily log workouts.
- Share routines with friends.
- Look at your progress from different angles.
"Start keeping a training journal. Your numbers should go up... If they don't, that's a problem" - Dan John
- Manage your daily nutrition goals.
- Log from an ever growing database of exercises.
- Keep track of your important stats like body weight and body fat.
- Don't see something? You can probably add it!
- You have a DIRECT line to the developer - when you have feedback, I listen! What does this mean? You get the features you want.
- Check out reviews, recipes and more on the YouTube channel.
PodcastA no holds bar podcast on topics related to fitness, bodybuilding, powerlifting, strength & conditioning, nutrition, cookies, and anything else that comes to mind.
WARNING: explicit content!
And it's all free.Sign Up!